For pool owners wishing to increase their pool water temperature, the Sol+Guard GeoBubble heating cover is one of the most intelligent and affordable ways to generate free energy and transfer this heat to pool water. This eco-smart cover is top of its class when it comes to maximum solar gain and, of all covers in the range, Sol+Guard has the most dramatic effect on raising a pool’s water temperature.
- Heating: harnesses the sun’s energy for improved heat retention and adds up to 8°C to water temperatures, allowing for longer swimming seasons and more enjoyable temperatures during the season. Sol+Guard also retains heat overnight and from heating systems. On heated pools, it reduces the heat source consumption by up to 70%.
- Reduces chemical input: reduces the costs associated with pool upkeep by 40%.
- Save water: evaporation reduced by 98%+ with less top ups required to maintain water levels.
- Water hygiene: the pool is kept cleaner and relatively clear of debris, reducing the time spent on pool upkeep.
- Improved aesthetics: clear (with blue tinge), it allows pool lights to shine through the cover at night.
- Durable: made from GeoBubble 500 micron polyethylene with UV inhibitors and ultraviolet absorbers, Sol+Guard is designed to withstand harsh climate conditions.
Sol+Guard is translucent with a light blue tinge.
The Sol+Guard carries a 3 year pro rata warranty but can be expected to last well beyond with correct care.